Why W.C. Homer?
The Monday Roast
Monday, June 21, 2010
The Monday Roast: Glenn Beck
1. The only thing in this country you haven't compared to Nazi Germany is a state law that requires you to carry proof of citizenship at all times. Boom, roasted.
2. Did you have your cuff links shipped directly from your Goldline International broker? Boom, roasted.
3. You started a clothing and merchandise line based on "bringing us all back to the place we were on September 12, 2001"--uh, no thanks. Boom, roasted.
4. The people who pay you know you're wrong, you're crazy, and you're an asshole. Boom, roasted.
5. You don't know it. Boom, roasted.
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)